Rise - Unlocked Course Completion

Feb 20, 2019

Hi, 

I've got a Rise course for external users where the navigation is unlocked enabling users to go through the content in any order they want. The primary focus for the course is to provide users with the answers to any questions that they might have on a tricky endocrine disease. 

If and when, they fully complete the course they are able to download a CPD certificate for their professional records. Is there a way of being able to include a course completion summary in the Rise course, once they have completed all blocks and sections? So just to lock down the course completion section/lesson to say "Congrats, you've completed the course go (here) to download your CPD certificate". 

To my knowledge this isn't possible, but some genius out there might have a work around!  This is understood by my SMEs who requested this but would love to be able to include it. 

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tracy!

Tell me more about what you're after. Are you looking to add a course completion certificate at the end of your Rise 360 course?

While Rise 360 doesn't have that option, you might be interested in checking out Rise.com. Rise is a new brand and product that's offered by Articulate. It's an all-in-one training system your employees will love, and it makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage.

Rise 360 lets you create courses only. Once you've created a course in Rise.com, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise. And it includes certificates of completion!

You can learn more about Rise at www.rise.com. You can also email the Rise team at sales@rise.com.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.