Rise Video is not loading in Review and Published output

Dec 08, 2019

Hi

We use videos in multiple rise courses. Recently last 2 or 3 weeks, some courses are acting weird. In Rise the video plays but when i share the course for review using articulate review, the video is not loading all they can see a big X mark. So, we tried to re-upload the video and checked it was working for us. However, its not for the reviewer's. Even if i publish the video as scorm and upload to LMS or scorm cloud still some courses videos are not loading (it not happening for all the courses, its random). 

8 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hello Srinivasan,

I'm sorry you're seeing an issue with some of your videos in courses exported to Review 360 or LMS. We are testing output that is behaving this way. Would you be able to share an example zipped output that isn't displaying the video as it should? It would be great if you can share a copy of the video file as well.

You can share that content privately with us here, and we'll delete everything when we're done troubleshooting.

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Srinivasan! In today's update for Rise 360, we fixed an issue where video blocks displayed an error message that the media cannot be loaded.

To correct the issue for an existing course, upload the affected videos again, then export the updated course for your LMS or republish it to Review 360.

You can check out the release notes here. Have a great day!