Sample Rise 360 Course for Uploading to the Blackboard LMS

Jul 08, 2019

Hi,

I'd like to upload a sample Rise 360 course into the Blackboard LMS.

Where can I download a sample Rise 360 course, and how do I upload this sample course into the Blackboard LMS?

Thank you.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Peter!

It looks like you haven't yet tried Articulate 360, so start your free 60-day trial right here!

The trial includes Rise 360. There’s nothing to install, so you can get started right away. Just sign into Articulate 360, then click Rise 360 to see your dashboard.

There you'll see a sample course called Employee Health and Wellness. Here's how you can export that sample course to test in Blackboard LMS:

• Hover over the course tile
  • Click the ellipsis that appears
  • Choose Export course

Rise 360 supports AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI (Tin Can API) learning management systems.

Crystal Horn

Hello! Yes, you should be able to run SCORM reports on your content hosted in BlackBoard. Make sure you choose quiz tracking when you export your Rise 360 content.

As an example, here's what it looks like to run a report in our test instance of BlackBoard:

In my setup, I'm able to choose the content to report on, and which students to incude.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.