Scenario Bullet Points

Aug 10, 2021

Is there a way to have the content in bullet point format? So the content is not on the same line? So the content looks a little more broken up? 

ALSO on a separate note for scenarios, is there a way to get rid of the "start over" at the end of a scene? Just have it end?

3 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hello Marisa,

Due to the character limits in scenario text fields, the text editor isn't designed to allow this. Using the quick insert tool for a bulleted list won't work in scenarios.

A workaround would be copying the bulleted list from a Microsoft Word document, then paste the text into the Rise 360 scenario. Let us know if that works for you!

Teresa Vanderpost

This is a great work around.  But any updates on better control on the scenario blocks.  I also wanted to start a new sentence on a new line and I can't do that either.  I had two questions and just wanted some space. I thought I could try like I did with the bullets but once I delete the old text on the other line it goes away.  I guess i could hit the space bar a bunch of times.  But not great for a screen reader.  Seems like an easy fix any future on making it a little more design friendly?  Also why 200 character limit on the Text option?  There is alot of space for my bulleted lists but can't make them fit.  I really wanted to try the scenario block but it just does not seem flexible enough.