11 Replies
Alex Hsu

I have a lesson with several blocks and wanted to use the Continue block to force completion of all the blocks before continuing to the next lesson. Try as I might, I wasn't able to unlock the continue button for some reason. Finally, I discovered it was because the scenario block would not trigger complete until I clicked on "Restart Scenario". Just clicking on "End scenario" and getting the final scenario page didn't do the trick. This is different than what your screen recording shows. Am I doing something wrong?

I think this will be very confusing for users... no way for them intuitively to know that clicking restart scenario would be required.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Alex. I'm sorry for the confusion. We have this issue on our radar. In the meantime, here's how you can make sure the continue button unlocks when you've completed your scenario:

• If you're ending on text content, the continue button should become active as soon as you reach that last item. No changes needed here.
  • If you're ending on dialogue content, you'll need to switch the "go to" option to something other than "End scenario" and then switch it back to "End scenario."

Let me know how that works for you!