17 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Brianna! The scenario block is not a graded interaction in Rise 360. You can assess learners in Rise 360 one of two ways:

• Add a quiz to your Rise 360 course, and when you're ready to export your course, choose to track the quiz result.
  • Add a Storyline block containing a quiz built in Storyline 360, and when exporting, choose to track the Storyline block. Note - this method will give you the Storyline 360 quiz score but not the question level data.

Let me know if you need more help!

Karen Newton

Agreed. Scenario-based assessment provide more insight into a learner's application of information than a traditional knowledge check.  Unfortunately - not having the ability to score the Rise scenarios limits its use.  Looks like I'll have to build  in Storyline and import.  Rather defeats the purpose of using rise.  

Seth Newsome

I would also like to add my voice in here, please make the scenarios gradable / trackable. Right now I will have to use Storyline to create my interactions and import them or have people complete a scenario then jump into a knowledge check question. While both function, it really takes away from the smooth polish that is Rise.

Rise 0

Another we follow the interest thread, 3+ years in the making is it really this hard to take a decision on what a good authoring tool should have? I can only put a +1
And i have sent in documents long time ago with a list of feature suggestions including this feature.
Maybe they will never see the light of day since there is no thread to collect the interest in?