Scorm 1.2 export - error path is too long

Jun 10, 2021

Hello, 

I need some help with my exported zip file from Rise 360. I exported it as a scorm 1.2 package. When I want to unzip it I get the error that a path of a picture is too long. This is not really the case and I have no clue why it doesn't work. Has anyone had the same problem and could solve it? 

I need to launch the course today....

Sorry, the picture is in German :-)

BR, 

Katja 

11 Replies
Kirsten Martindale

Hi Alyssa, after weeks of frustration, I think this is also my problem. Is there any recommendation on how to fix this? I'm unable to publish a couple of courses due to long file names for images. The image names themselves are short, but the file path is too long. Thank for your help! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Nancy!

Sorry to hear you're running into a path error after updating your Storyline 360 application! I see you've already opened a support case. Great call!

It looks like my colleague Darrell has picked up your case. You're in great hands working one on one with him, and he should be getting in touch shortly!

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.

Gren Foronda

Hi Satyajeet!

Sorry to hear you are getting an error when publishing your project/course to SCORM.

To clarify, are you publishing a Storyline project to LMS, or a Rise course to LMS?

Can you share a screenshot showing this error message?

Can you try creating a new project/course with a few objects/blocks, and then try publishing this to LMS? See if you can replicate the same issue here.

Let me know how it goes or if you need anything else!