SCORM 2004 4th Edition: Completion - resets after being marked as complete

Nov 11, 2016

I've created a SCORM 2004 4th Edition test package with Rise. It's a very short 2 page course with some basic blocks of text and a 1 question quiz. The passing score is set to 80%.

Exiting/resuming works as you'd expect. Although...

On Scorm Cloud, I can successfully record a completed state, with a score of 100% if I answer the question correctly. However, when I reload the course after completing it, it does not resume. Instead, everything seems to have reset and my completed status in the LMS is removed.

I've also created a SCORM 1.2 file, where this behaviour doesn't occur - the course remains completed and resumes correctly following passing the quiz.

Is this a bug?

9 Replies
Geordie Oxley

Digging up an old thread but I am having the exact same issue as Brain has stated above.

My SL360 is up to date.

SCORM 2004 v4. Course marks off as completed fine. (and bookmakrs along the way)

Close course, re-launch and the whole coruse has reset, it then reverts the completion to incomplete on SCORM Cloud. This would not happen with SCORM 1.2

This has to be a bug??

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.