SCORM Package upload to BB not readable on the Mobile App

Jan 16, 2020

Hi there,

I ended up doing some pretty extensive testing with Articulate 360 and was going to start on rise.

We have a workaround where we can attach files into courses and they load into the app but as soon as we upload as an actual SCORM package it says this content is not available here (in the app)

Is this a known incompatibility issue or am I missing something?.  Since many students use bb on mobile then I assume they are just logging in through their browser.

7 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Patricia. I need a little more detail to understand what's happening:

• What files are you attaching to your Rise 360 course? Are you using the attachment block?
  • Is the entire course not playing on the BlackBoard mobile app, or just the files that you've attached?

We support viewing your Rise 360 content on mobile browsers rather than 3rd party apps, but we're happy to have a closer look at what's happening!

Patricia Stitson

Hi there,

When we use the SCORM upload function it says content not available through the app when we try to open it in the app.

Does that make sense?

If not I'll provide screen shots

Thanks!

Patricia Stitson, MA, ILT
Instructional Designer
National University, Center for Innovation in Learning

[cid:image001.gif@01D5D06A.40A76280]

11255 N. Torrey Pines Rd, Suite 177, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 642-8202 | Email: pstitson@nu.edu | www.nu.edu
Click to find out more about the NU Instructional Designers!

Patricia Stitson

Hi there,

The entire package does not play unless it is put in as a link to a library resource. Any course that is uploaded as SCORM does not play

See the image below to note the message I get.

Why is this?

Patricia Stitson, MA, ILT
Instructional Designer
National University, Center for Innovation in Learning

[cid:image001.gif@01D5DFFD.C8CAEE00][cid:image002.png@01D5DFFE.27C5CF60]

11255 N. Torrey Pines Rd, Suite 177, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 642-8202 | Email: pstitson@nu.edu | www.nu.edu
Click to find out more about the NU Instructional Designers!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.