SCORM Reporting Rise Completion to Blackboard

Oct 27, 2020

My project involves a series of Rise module content launched in Blackboard where we want to just track completion as the learner moving through all content and activities, e.g. regarding 100% completion.

We have a few modules that show 100% completion but are not reporting to the LMS. Upon returning to Rise, the last two lessons are no longer marked complete.

This is my first Rise project and I am now reading more on the options and am guessing I exported with the wrong parameters (these were suggested). I was using SCORM 1.2 and reporting Complete/Incomplete... from what I just have read, it seems I should be using SCORM 2004 and Pass/Fail-- is this correct? 

Thanks

1 Reply
Lea Agato

If your progress isn’t saved correctly and you keep returning to the same spot in your course when accessing it again, you may be exceeding the suspend data limits.

SCORM 2004 has a much bigger suspend data limit than SCORM 1.2. So, I recommend publishing your course for the latest edition of  SCORM 2004. You can check out this article for more details on SCORM suspend data limits.

Let me know how it goes or if you need further assistance, and I’d be happy to dig deeper into this issue.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.