Share/collaborate/build with users who are not in the same License "Team"

Mar 16, 2021

Hello,

I freelance for a company who has an Articulate account, with 3 user licenses. I own my own personal license apart from that. I need to build a course for them in Rise. I can see the shared templates they share (duplicates) but cannot see the Block Templates. Can I be an Owner of, and build one of thier courses, and collaborate (share back and forth) and build, using my personal license? 

1 Reply
Karl Muller

Hi,

If you have a personal/freelance account, there are no collaboration functions available to this type of account.

See https://articulate.com/360/pricing/freelancers 

Only if both you your customer have Articulate 360 Teams accounts, can you collaborate with them on their Rise courses. If you both have Teams accounts, you should be able to work directly on their coursers if they add you as a collaborator for reach particular course. Should your customer so choose, they could make you the owner of one of their courses.

Regarding Block Templates, they are only visible to others if the person that created the Block Template checked the box to share the template with their team.