Sharing Content Between Accounts

May 20, 2020

I currently use Rise 360 to create inhouse courses but recently we had an external company create one for us, they are also using Rise.

We would like to have access to this course in case we want to add translations or amend it in the future. Can the owner of the course add me as a collaborator even though we have separate accounts? If so will I be able to make a copy of the course so we have one stored that cannot be amended by anyone outside of the company? 

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Here are the ways you can work together on courses, Michelle! These are the different collaborator role permissions, for your quick reference:

• Course Manager can do everything except edit labels, transfer ownership, and delete the course. When a course manager publishes a course to Review 360, it's published to the course owner's account rather than the course manager's account. 
  • Course Collaborator can edit the course but doesn’t have access to Settings, Share, Review, or Export.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.