Sharing Storyline 360 (published to Review 360) files to insert into Rise 360 eDocument

Jan 07, 2021

Wow, that was a mouthful.  :)

I've created a Storyline 360 file that a team member would like to insert into her Rise 360 eDoc.  I've always been able to do this by inserting a Storyline block into the Rise 360 eDoc, and then clicking 'Change' to select the Storyline file from my list of content from Review 360.  

She doesn't have access to this file in her list when it shows her which Review 360 files are available to insert.  How do I allow her to access it?

The way I see it, I'll have to either:

1. Publish out to a Web object and send her that file to insert; or
  2. Get her to make me a Manager of her Rise 360 eDoc and insert the content myself.

Is this correct?  Am I missing some magical permissions trick that will allow her access to the Review file to easily insert the Storyline content?

1 Reply
Renz Sevilla

Hi Robbi! 

Thanks for reaching out! When publishing to Review 360, only you have access to those projects on your Review 360 Dashboard. 

- You can insert the SL block for your teammate if they add you as a collaborator in their course

- Or, you can send them a copy of the .story file itself, and they can publish it to their Review 360 Dashboard so they can insert it in as an SL Block.

We're working on ways to improve Team collaboration and sharing in Review 360.  You can follow our new features on our public roadmap here: Articulate 360 Feature Roadmap

Hope that helps!