Skip the title page of a quiz

Aug 03, 2018

I have added a single matching quiz to my course as a knowledge check. Is there a way I can avoid the learner being shown the title screen (with the START QUIZ button) so they can get right into the activity? Having this screen really breaks the flow of content especially as it cannot have any images or videos. I suspect someone may suggest I use the sorting activity as a block but this I find is completely useless, I can only have 4 items and my quiz requires 7 plus the answers disappear on the sorting activity once the learner has dropped them, pointless!

While I am on the subject of the single question quiz, I would love to be able to remove 'Question 01/01' from the top too.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Kai!

It sounds like what you really need is a matching knowledge check question. 😁 While that's not an option just yet, it's coming! 

In the meantime, could you build the matching question in Storyline and embed it in Rise using a Storyline Block

It will blend in seamlessly within your blocks lesson, and you can customize it any way you like. Let me know if that would work for your course!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.