SL360 - Classic vs Modern Player imported into RISE

Sep 17, 2018

Anyone else seeing font issues when creating SL360 interactives imported into RISE using the Modern Player? 

See attached image, font is 'muddy' in the Modern Player version vs. the Classic Player version.  Both published as HTML5, same quality setting 100%. 

I believe it is the font choice of LATO that I used, as when published to ARIAL, it looks better.  Not sure why some fonts would display cleaner from player to player.

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for confirming. I tested this out quickly with the Lato font in Storyline, Modern text enabled, and published with the modern player. This version doesn't look blurry like yours, but I wanted to have you take a quick look!  Let me know what you think!

Could you share a couple of slides from your .story file in case there is something else added there causing the difference?

Also, you mentioned the latest update, do you mean the one released yesterday, Storyline 360, build 3.20.16814.0?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.