Something went wrong

Oct 28, 2020

We are several authors experiencing errors (see attached image) in Rise. This has persited since yesterday - several times a day. It seems to happen randomly; while editing text and importing images.

Also, several times, we get the "Your connection is not private" and cannot access Rise at all. Trying some minutes later - and we're in.

Kind regards, Vilhelm

15 Replies
Julia Baldwin

I have been having the same issue. I get ten minutes into course development and then receive the same error. I have tried multiple browsers, closing the browser, performing a restart and continue receiving the error. This impacted my course review with business partners yesterday, as well. So frustrating! 

Lea Agato

Hi Radhika,  

I'm sorry to hear you're getting a 'Something went wrong' error message. If you're still seeing this issue, please try logging out of Rise, then try to clear your browser cache.

If the error persists, please open a support case using this form, and one of our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly and help you troubleshoot this issue.

Alison Woodage

I'm having similar problems.  Having to log in frequently to Rise.  And I can't open Review from the desktop app.  I can publish a file to Review, and can view the file, but I can't log in to Review so I'm unable to manage feedback comments.  None of these are showstoppers, but these issues are certainly slowing me down and making it harder to work.

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Alison! So sorry to hear that you need to frequently login to Rise and you can't open up Review to manage comments.

If clearing your browser cache does not work, and you still continuously encounter these challenges, please open a support case using this form. One of our technical support engineers will assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

Lea Agato

Hello Andre,

I wanted to check if you're still seeing the same: “Something went wrong” error message. If so, please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache and reboot your computer.
2. Open the course on a different browser.
3. Try opening the course using an incognito or private window.
4. Ensure that your browsers are updated.
5. Try using a different internet connection.

If the error persists, please open a support case using this form, and one of our customer support engineers will be in touch to help you resolve the issue.