Storyline 360 and Review 360 Admin Rights

May 29, 2019

I need help with different access issues I'm seeing within Articulate 360. Our team just purchased the platform. I am listed as a team member when I open the web applications (Rise, Review, Content Library). However, when I open the desktop application (Storyline) it shows Administrator at the top with the file name (Example: FileName.story - Articulate Storyline (Administrator). I'm working in Rise and want to import a Storyline file - which can only be done using Review 360. However, since it's two different accounts/profiles, the file isn't accessible because a team profile is trying to pull a file from an Admin profile. Does anyone know how to correct this problem?

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tonya!

It sounds like you're signed in to https://360.articulate.com/ with one Articulate ID, and you're signed in to the Desktop App with another Articulate ID. 

First, sign out of the Desktop App by clicking your avatar in the upper-right corner, then select Sign Out. 

Then, sign back in using your Articulate 360 Teams email address. Now you should be able to publish the Storyline 360 file to Review 360, then add it to a Storyline Block in Rise 360. 

Let me know if that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.