Storyline 360 file embedded in Articulate Rise: how to create a chromeless player

Sep 04, 2019

I am working with the last version of Storyline 360. I created a file, published it with the modern player and embedded in Rise. However, I can't get rid of the vertical part of the player white background. Is there a way to create a completely transparent player?   

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, and thanks for including the screenshots!

I know that doesn't look ideal, and I'm really sorry you're running into that. We're seeing the same problem, and our team is looking into a fix.

For now, I'd suggest adjusting the Storyline block background to white by clicking Edit > Settings, and change the HEX code to ffffff. That way, the white player will blend in with the white block background.

As soon as we get this issue sorted out, we'll let you know!

Lauren Connelly

Hi The DIG!

Good news!🗞

Our newest update ( Update 32, build 3.32.20313.0) for Storyline 360 launched today!

You'll see all the fixes in the updated release notes. This update includes a fix for an issue in Rise 360 where a white border would appear around Storyline blocks with custom background colors.

Make sure to update Articulate 360 to get all the fixes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.