Storyline block in Rise

Dec 10, 2019

I created an interaction in Storyline which required several slides. When I add it to a Rise course with the SL block the user is able to complete the interaction. However, after they complete the interaction the only way they can continue through the Rise course is to click the Rise tab at the top of their Chrome screen. How do I get the SL block to go back to Rise once the interaction is complete?

Thank you

19 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Faye!

It looks like you hyperlinked a button to open the Storyline content in Review 360. However, did you know you can embed the Storyline slides directly in Rise 360 using a Storyline Block

In your Rise 360 lesson, click Interactive in the block library. Scroll down to the bottom, then click the Storyline block. 

Then you'll see a window that will allow you to choose the Storyline content to embed directly in the lesson. Let me know how that goes!

Faye Somerville

I have used the Story Line block but in this case I need to create another interaction for a different team. Kind of like branching. So that is why I chose the buttons.

Is there a way to get the SL file to direct them back to the Rise module or close?

Otherwise I think my option is to build the branching in the SL module and then add the SL block with in Rise, Correct?

thanks for your help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.