Storyline Block in Rise is stuck on loading icon?

Aug 04, 2020

Hi there. I have a user that is unable to see Storyline Blocks within my Rise courses, which are uploaded to TalentLMS. When he gets to a Storyline Block in any course, he sees the three loading dots, but it never loads (he has waited upwards of 30 minutes). No other users have experienced this issue. He is using a PC and has tried different browsers, restarting computer, disabling ad blockers, etc. with no luck. He is able to view the blocks directly through Review 360, but they just won't load in the courses. Has anybody experienced this issue or know of a way to mitigate it? Thank you!

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Brian,

As a next step, I would recommend uploading the LMS output file on SCORM Cloud. Then, send this learner the invite link to access the course via SCORM Cloud. If the Storyline Block loads without any issues, that would suggest that the issue is related to Talent LMS. 

Let us know if you'd like some help with that testing!

Jenny Parodi

Hi Alyssa. Thanks for the recommendation! We were actually able to figure out what was going on. He had disabled his ad blocker in the browser during our troubleshooting and that didn't help. However, the issue was fixed after he went in to his chrome extensions and turned off the ad blocker altogether. I figured I'd come back and post here in case anyone else experiences this issue in the future.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.