Storyline block in Rise - problem with saving information

Mar 30, 2020

Hey guys, 

I wanted to add an open question to rise - with no answer right or wrong. Important for me: the participants should be able to review their answers - also after going to the next lesson and going back.

Therefore I integrated a short storyline-block with only one essay-based-question, a slide (which shows the answer), and a result slide. Up ´till here everything works fine.  

The problem: When you leave the lesson, with the integrated storyline-block, in rise360 and go back, the answer is obviously not saved and the block just starts from the beginning. I already tested the LMS in Scorm Cloud with the export options LMS Scorm 2004 (4th edition) and Scorm 1.2, with the same effort - it seems as if rise360 never saves the answer from the storyline-block. Do you know what I mean? 

Is there any possibility to solve my problem? I already tried solving it on my own (while reading different postings), but never found the right answer...

Hoping for solutions - thanks a lot!

Greets, Victoria

2 Replies

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.