Storyline Element with Rise: Integration?

Jun 05, 2017

As a long time storyline user, the power of variables is one key to making great sims. Now I will say that the simplification of Rise has me on the point of making a full switch. Here's the catch.

I'm a firm believer in behavioral assessments and I do these in storyline through created sims. Is there any way to integrate a storyline file in rise? So if I made a single slide drag and drop, how can I get that in?

Tech savy enough if the solution requires code, let me know. There has to be a way.

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi James, 

Choosing between Rise and Storyline has been a popular topic here. With Articulate 360 you've got access to all the tools, so you can always pick the tool that best fits the project! 

We are working on a Storyline block feature - we're hoping to have that ready by end of September!  😀 

If you want to play around with embedding it, you can use the iFrame code:

<iframe src="insert URL here"></iframe>

You'll need to host the Storyline content on a website/server, one we recommend is Amazon S3. You'll use the link to the story.html file. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.