Storyline in RISE

Feb 28, 2019

Is there anyway to stop this from happening?  I know I have a video in here but there has to be a way..  Also, it says "colorfultabs2" and I dont' know what that is. Mine is saved as Mass Moving People in a Step.  I have also deleted it from review and republished it to see if that would work.

I attached a picture below.  

In RISE it's under the section called Cadence Scenarios.

7 Replies
Anthony Karcz

Hi, Kristen! Unfortunately, there's not. Some modern browsers, like Safari and Chrome now block autoplay audio and video. This keeps Storyline 360 content from playing automatically (and in some cases would keep a Storyline block from ever playing).

Since we can't change browser settings (if only we had that kind of power), we updated Storyline 360. Learners are presented with the playback button so they can view Storyline 360 content regardless of browser restrictions. This article goes into the change a bit more

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!

Anthony Karcz

Hey, Kristen! Good question! In researching this I went to publish your attached Storyline 360 file to my library and, lo and behold, there was Colorfultabs2!

You'll need to republish your file to Articulate 360 with a new name. When you import it into your Storyline block again, the new name will display. Apologies that my answer above wasn't 100% correct. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.