Storyline inserts in Rise showing wrong fonts in IE

May 04, 2021

Good morning,

I've recently published my first course using Rise 360 with a few Articulate Storyline inserts for interactivity. When viewing the published course in Internet Explorer 11, the fonts are incorrect and, in fact, illegible. I've tried to look on the discussion boards to see if anyone had a similar issue, but no luck finding a solution. 

This only seems to be an issue with IE and not Chrome. I published in SCORM 1.2 to the Success Factors LMS and pointing to the indexAPI.html file for the course launch path.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. At this point, I feel like Rise 360 courses should ONLY be completed using the Chrome browser.   

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jason! There are a few things you can check:

• How does the Storyline font appear when you view the Review 360 link in Internet Explorer 11?
  • How does the Storyline font appear when you view the Rise 360 Share link in Internet Explorer 11?
  • Do you see an improvement if you enable font downloads? Here’s how:
    1. In Internet Explorer, click the gear icon or the Tools menu, then choose Internet options.
    2. When the Internet Options window appears, select the Security tab, choose the Internet zone, and click Custom level.
    3. When the Security Settings window appears, scroll to the Downloads section and enable the Font download setting.
    4. Click OK twice to save your settings, then close and reopen Internet Explorer.

Please keep me posted!