Storyline interaction in block - not able to advance after completion

Aug 29, 2018

Hi community,

I recently published a Rise course for testing that includes a Storyline interaction. I am aware that the user needs to hit play for the interaction to start (fine with this) however, when the interaction has completed, I am stuck in the Storyline action completely and cannot scroll out of it. In trying to scroll, it appears the Rise content is scrolling in the background but is completely obstructed by the completed Storyline interaction so I cannot hit the "continue" divider button.

Everything works perfectly fine when viewing on a desktop but when on my iphone I cannot get past this point both in Safari and in Chrome. Has anyone else had a similar issue? Perhaps I am missing a step? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Brent,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and I'm sorry you're getting hung up! I've tried recreating this issue by testing a Rise course with a Storyline Block and a Continue button on an iPhone, but I was able to continue scrolling after completing the Storyline Block.

Would you be able to send me your 'Share' link so I can test it on my device? Hopefully I can get a better idea of what you're seeing by testing your link.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.