Storyline Quiz used in Rise, does it register in my LMS?

Feb 24, 2020

I created a quiz in Storyline 360 so that my participants only have to reattempt questions they got wrong the first time they did the quiz.

My questions is, if I import this quiz into my Rise eLearn, will my LMS pick up that it is a quiz and show participant success and number of attempts etc?

5 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Laura. Great question. Your Rise course will send information about whether your learners passed the Storyline quiz. It won't give the number of attempts or other quiz data, however.

Since you're allowing multiple attempts on your Storyline quiz, Rise will send the most recent score (until you pass) to the LMS when you're tracking the Rise course by the Storyline block.

Let me know if I can help further!

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Andrew. You can track completion of your Rise 360 course based on the Storyline block. If you choose to track your Storyline interaction by quiz, the Storyline quiz score will be sent through Rise to your LMS. Quiz data such as question and answer details, however, will not be sent.

Let me know if I can clarify anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.