Storyline Scenario Not Loading in Rise 360

Oct 13, 2020

Hi, All,

I just created a course in Rise 360 that has three embedded Storyline scenarios for people to watch.  Two of the three scenarios are loading.  When I go to the Rise 360 Course in the editor, the scenario loads just fine.  I have it published as an HTML 5 course.  Thoughts?

11 Replies
Rajah Cooper

I have an this same issue lately. It's been very random but with almost every course. (20+). I use a lot of storyline blocks in my courses and it's a roll of the dice if it works upon upload to the LMS. (Works fine in Storyline preview). I have gotten it to work after re-uploading again in some cases. Again, it's very random and very tedious. Pleas help with a solution for this!

Renz Sevilla

Hi Rajah,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Storyline Blocks when exporting a Rise course for your LMS.

To narrow down the issue, we can suggest testing your file on SCORM Cloud, and then enabling debug mode

Alternatively, if it's okay to share your file with us, you can start a case and we can work through those steps with you together!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.