Storyline Text Entry Blocks in Rise

Nov 09, 2020

Hello,

When I insert a text entry block from Storyline into Rise and then preview my course, the page jumps right to the Storyline block with the curser already in the text entry field. 

I've built courses this way before and it's never been an issue until now. 

5 Replies
Natalie Graham

Additionally, when using the review feature for the course in Rise, the screenshot next to the comment is always only of the Storyline Block.

I can fix everything by reverting back to the September 29th update and re-uploading my Storyline Block to the Rise course, but it isn't ideal to constantly switch Articulate 360 versions to avoid various glitches.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Natalie! Thanks for bringing this up to us. It sounds like Rise jumps directly to the Storyline block when you published using the most recent update of Storyline 360. Then, when you reverted back to the previous update, the issue was resolved. Is that right?

We'd love to test your Storyline 360 file from our side. If you don't mind sharing it with us, please open a case here and attach the .story file to the case form. We'll be standing by!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Stephanie! If you're able to share your file privately with our team, that would be a huge help. So far we haven't been able to reproduce this problem in the latest update, but if there's a bug happening here, we want to know about it. 

Click here to privately share your output files, and we can tell you what we think. We delete everything when we're done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.