5 Replies
Jennifer Wadsworth

Is it possible to import a Quizmaker 360 quiz into Storyline, and import that into Rise 360, and have it function as a quiz? Can the results be reported out? I need to create a quiz with multiple fill-in-the-blank boxes, then use the entered values to do some math to figure out if the quiz is "correct."

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Jennifer!

Yes, you can absolutely import a Quizmaker 360 quiz into Storyline 360, then embed it in Rise 360 as a Storyline block.

You can track the quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360, and then choosing to track the Rise course by the Storyline block.Here's how. 

In that scenario, the quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks.

Jamie Tilton

Hello, I made a ppt presentation in studio and it had narration. I moved it over to Storyline so I could then upload it as a storyline block and the audio is gone. Is there a way to get it back? or publish straight from Studio 360 to rise? It is already in review 360 there is just no way to get it in my Rise 360.

Thanks!

Renz Sevilla

Hi Jamie! Thanks for reaching out! To get you the fastest and best help with sorting out your missing audio from the Studio presentation, we'd like to take a closer look at your projects.

Could you please send a copy of the Studio presentation, and the Storyline file you created? You can send them privately here by opening up a case.