Survey in Rise 360

Jul 31, 2019

Can I embed a link to a Microsoft Forms survey into my Rise 360 course so the learner can complete the survey...and the results of the survey can come directly to me?  After completing the survey, I want the learner to be able to continue in the Rise 360 lesson.

8 Replies
Burnette Vidal

Crystal:
Thank you so much for this information.
I have tried it but my iframe embed code for my Microsoft form is still not working.
I'm still getting the message to enter a valid URL or embed code.

Burnette Vidal

Director of Training and Development

Greater Philadelphia Health Action, Inc.

1401 S. 31st Street

Philadelphia PA 19146

Phone: 215-925-2400, ext. 1105

Link to: GPHA University

Link to: Intranet<http://intranet/TrainingAndDevelopment/

Burnette Vidal

Crystal...I got it! I really had to clean out alot of extra stuff that was in my embed code...like the width and height, and margin, etc.
Thanks so much!!!!

Burnette Vidal

Director of Training and Development

Greater Philadelphia Health Action, Inc.

1401 S. 31st Street

Philadelphia PA 19146

Phone: 215-925-2400, ext. 1105

Link to: GPHA University

Link to: Intranet<http://intranet/TrainingAndDevelopment/

Crystal Horn

Awesome, Burnette! I'm glad that worked for you. I went through the same steps, and realized I could just use the URL rather than the code, like this: <iframe src="URL"></iframe>

Quick note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information in the public discussion.  You can edit it out of the post here if you wish!

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Patricia, you bet! You've got a couple of options in Storyline 360.

• Build the survey-style questions directly in Storyline using the form-based questions. If your content is hosted in a learning management system (LMS), you'll have access to the survey results. 
  • Build the survey in a third party tool, like Survey Monkey or Google Forms. Then, embed the survey on a Storyline slide using a web object

Let me know if one of those options would work for you!

Anthony Jorge

Hi Crystal.  I am having some difficulty getting my Microsoft Form saved in the manner you described.  Could it be because my employer has responses open to only those in the organization?

I unfortunately can not test this because the option to open it up to everyone is blocked. 

Appreciate the help! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.