Survey in Rise

May 20, 2020

Hello,

I wish to have a survey in my Rise course, however, since this is not possible at the moment, we have built one ourselves and upload it in an iFrame. However, in order to be responsive to use on phone and PC, the iFrame has to be very long, so it fits on a small device but the frame is too long for taking the course on a PC. 

Is there any way to mitigate this? Also, do you expect to add surveys to Rise in the future? Or maybe a feature, which allows you to have open ended questions and no need for a correct result in the quiz module?

Regards, 

Sophia

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sophia!

Thanks for letting us know you need a built-in survey feature in Rise 360. That's a popular request, and we'll be sure to let you know if we add it in the future!

For now, you're on the right track using your own survey inside an iFrame. Would you mind sharing the iFrame code you're using? I might be able to suggest an alternative code that looks great on both desktop and mobile devices.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.