Tabs block

Dec 17, 2020

Hi, on the tabs block, the scrolling arrow appears even when there are only two tabs - there is no further content therefore this arrow serves no purpose and is confusing for the learner (see attachment). Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks, Lisa

9 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi there, Lisa! The arrow on the tab interaction will appear if the tabs don’t fit in the display where the course is being viewed. This doesn’t seem to be the case for you as there are only have two tabs in your course. I tested the scenario, but I wasn't able to replicate the issue.  

Are you viewing a published version of the course? If so, do you observe the same issue when previewing your course? Also, do you get the same results when you create a new tab interaction? 

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Yuval! 

Thanks for sharing a screenshot of the issue. So sorry to hear that you are getting an arrow in your tabs interaction even if there are only 2 tabs.

I tried to recreate what's happening but I am not getting an arrow in by tabs interaction if there are only 2 tabs.

May I know which browser you are using? Does this appear during preview or when viewing a published version of your course? If you delete then recreate the tab interaction, is the behavior the same?