Technical Issue - window.THREE = { };

Nov 16, 2020

Hi I have built a Rise 360 course and used some activities from Storyline. I have published to Review 360 with no issues and now it is coming up with this error message instead of the Storyline activities. window.THREE = { };  

I have not changed the activities recently and the course worked perfectly in Review 360 last week.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

8 Replies
Margaret Constantine

Hi Chino

No it is fine in Rise 360 and when I preview it in that. It was when I published it to Review 360 for people to review and provide feedback. The issue was it was fine after being published last and today the error message came up. I have managed to fix it by uploading the Storyline activities again and republishing but it did take a few times of deleting and updating as well as several times re-publishing to get all the storyline activities to work. Sometimes one or two worked and one wouldn't. There was no real reason I could work out for the issue.

We use Chrome as the browser and advise everyone else t use that. I also cleared the cache & cookies. That made no difference.

Chino Navarro

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for the clarification. I am sorry you had to reupload the Storyline activities. If you experience this again, please open a case here. We would love to take a closer look.

Quick note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information in the public discussion.  You can edit it out of the post here if you wish!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.