Templates for Rise

Jun 13, 2017

Hey everyone, I've just started with rise and find it a brilliant tool. I can even imagine an SME actually writing content in it. The question I have is concerning the look and feel. At the moment you can choose fonts and colors but there are no other options. Are there plans to change this in future? I love some of the design ideas in this post which would be perfect for Rise: https://elearningindustry.com/scrolling-page-designs-in-your-elearning-8-strategies

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Christian, so glad you're loving Rise! We love it, too. 💙

Rise is chock-full of impressive features, including 7 pre-built lesson types and blocks (my personal favorite).  And now you can access photographs and illustrations from the 1.5+ million assets in Content Library, right from Rise! 

I took a peek at the link you included. Really cool stuff! It sounds like you'd be interested in seeing an option for horizontal and vertical scrolling panels. It's always helpful for us to know how we can make Rise work harder for you--can you tell us more about your ideas in a feature request

Robert Crooks

Back ground colour - you can't change the front page however, each lesson block is able to be customised. You do this by (in a lesson) a) click the blocks edit button b) click settings and c) select your required colour under background colour.

Main menu font size - you can not change the font size on the main menu. 

Have a great day. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.