TEST AND VISUALIZATION OF COURSE PERCENTAGE

Feb 25, 2020

I have two doubts.

1. In a course created in rise I have several tests and I need that the student at the time of taking the test and fail can not advance to the next module or lesson. How can i set this option on rise?

2. When viewing the course in an LMS, once we start the course and move forward a little ...... and for some reason we leave ...... and then we re-enter the course ... this course does not I count the topics or lessons I had already done.
that is, I have to start the course from scratch again. because what I had already studied does not count me as a percentage already displayed.

HOW CAN I DISPLAY AGAIN WHAT I HAD ALREADY STUDIED?

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Albert! Check out my answer here for your first question.

Normally, Rise 360 courses should always resume from where you left off when they're hosted in an LMS. Since you have a course with many modules and quizzes, I wonder if it's exceeding the suspend data limits. Check out this article for more detail.

To test this idea, try creating a copy of this course and remove half of the lessons and quizzes. See if that new course resumes properly in your LMS. If so, you may want to consider dividing the main course into smaller chunks.

Let me know what you think!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.