Tools to embed interactive map in Rise

Nov 13, 2020

A big client wants a cool map overview of all their sites over the world (many countries and several sites per country), and information about each site to appear as you scroll past it or click on it. They want to be able to have a nice overview even on a smartphone, as the production will be viewed that way mostly, so they think that the built-in interactive "Labeled graphic" in Rise is a bit clunky (to press on tiny blips with big fingers).

What tools would you use for something like this? Is there software that creates content like this that I can embed in Rise? I am very good in After Effects but that only creates movie files. Can Storyline do this or what would you guys use? I am thinking maybe a world map where you can zoom in on different countries or continents and then zoom in further from there. Or some kind of scroll list where the sites "light up" as you scroll past them... Any suggestions...?

Best regards, Michael in Sweden

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.