6 Replies
Sam G

Hi Matthew

Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry to ask basic questions, but I am new to LMS / LRS / technical details. I was hoping that it would be easy to click and host a course with Articulate, but it seems not as the online platform does not support Rise. And there are no 3rd party suppliers or partners listed.

I was thinking of using Talent LMS - is that a good choice?

Basically we now have between 50 and 100 users per month joining our Rise courses with storyline blocks. They would normally log in from several devices at different times during the day / week. Is this normally possible with an LMS for one user?

I have had a look at some LMS providers, but I don’t really know what I'm looking at. For example for number of users. Would a user normally be an active user concurrently logged in? So for example, if we had 50 people using our games this month, and they only used it once (which would normally be the case) could we have a new 50 users the next month? And would the data be retained to see what score they got even if new users had started?

Thanks for your help

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Sam!

If you don't already have an LMS in place, check out Rise.com

Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. It includes all the authoring functionality from Rise 360, plus a library of pre-built lessons on common business topics. You can also start creating your Rise.com course from one of many sample courses or templates rather than starting from scratch. 

Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise.com. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available in Rise.com.

To see it in action, head over to rise.com! You can also email the Rise team at sales@rise.com