Track text entry in Storyline quiz, which is in a Rise course, uploaded to Scorm Cloud

Nov 10, 2018

Hi guys!

I've read so many discussion threads and tried so many avenues but am at a bit of a loss. 

I have a storyline quiz slide which I've uploaded into a Rise course. It has a text entry field. I would like to report on that text in Scorm Cloud. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks so much!

2 Replies
Martika Cox

Hi there,

Sorry that you’ve had some trouble here.

Right now, you can only track completion of the Storyline block in Rise. That means the actual quiz results (graded or survey) can’t be reported to the LMS.

We have a feature request logged for this ability but it’s not something available right now.

I’ve included your question in the feedback to our product team. If I can help with anything else, please let me know.

Cathy Byrne

Hi Martika - any updates on Rise results tracking? also can I get some guidance to find all the product details for using Rise? I am about to exit from EdApp and looking for an alternative.

I want to limit the app branding and build courses quickly from templates and report basic completions, scores and survey text fields with a geo field associated to a user eg a postcode.

Cathy

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.