Tracking % Complete from Rise in LMS

Aug 23, 2017

Rise shows % complete as I work through the learning object, section by section. However, the LMS (Docebo) is not picking up % complete information. We do not use quizzes. I am I right in understanding from other discussions that this is a known issue/missing feature or is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance for any clarifications and help!

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

HI Corvill, 

Such a great question.

Currently Track using course completion in Rise will report either Complete or Incomplete status to the LMS, but not partially complete. This is similar to the Storyline setting, “Track number of slides viewed."

For example, if you set the completion percentage to 40% in Rise, users that view 40% or more will be marked as Complete, and users who view less than 40% will be marked as Incomplete.

It sounds like you're interested in capturing data that shows the actual percent of the course the learner completed. Can you tell us more about when you would want Rise to send that data and how you would use it in a feature request?

Thanks for checking it all out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.