Transfer of Rise Files

Apr 15, 2019

Morning Heroes,

I'm wanting to transfer approx 90-100 rise courses between two licences on the same account. I recall that there was to be a feature implemented last year, but I've been unable to locate if this has been rolled out. 

I want to rename our 2x Articulate accounts so that they are not individually based but role based which they will have access to. (For example from Shannon to ID1)

If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also is it possible to share Rise files (For example I make a Rise course, Company Z buys the course and wants to be able to contextualise the material), is there a way that I am able to send the editable content to their rise account?

Thank you for your input.

Shannon

5 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Shannon,

Thanks for reaching out! You can transfer courses now, here's how that works. That will work for transferring course ownership to anyone, whethere it's someone in your team or your client.

I also wanted to point out that it's against our Terms of Service (see section 2.1) for people to share Articulate IDs. 

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Shannon Dunn

Hi and thank you Allison,

It's not a case of sharing the licences as it's the team licence for a company (Which as stated in 2.1 is exactly what I would like to do), it's a case of better managing the seats within that licence so that the IP isn't lost when people leave the company and the email address becomes obsolete.

This would be a fantastic feature where all content developed remains under the licence and it is managed by the admin, and not to an individual - Obviously only for team licences etc.

Shannon Dunn
Allison LaMotte

Hi Shannon,

The ability to transfer all of the courses created by one person to another person is not available yet. If you look at the What's New page, you'll see it's still marked as coming soon.

I just want to clarify that even though you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, each person still needs to have their own account. Each seat on an Articulate 360 Teams subscription should be assigned to a specific person, not to a generic account that multiple people access.

I hope that makes sense! Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. :) 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.