Transfer points

Feb 06, 2020

Hello, many thanks for such a convenient tool.
I really enjoy working on this.
I have one problem: I need a finish button to pass points through the LMS system. I usually publish SCORM 2004, 4th edition. Tell me, please, is it possible to make changes inside the SCORM package to implement this? Tell me what do you need to do?
Many thanks.

PS Sorry for my English;)

7 Replies
Karl Muller

If you are using a LMS to launch your courses, then student data is typically sent to the LMS automatically. Is this not working for you? Check this first before trying anything else.

Are you running your courses within the LMS, or does the course run in a new window?

If you are having problems, when you publish the course, scroll to the bottom of the page and enable Exit Course Link.  

If you publish with this setting on, a EXIT COURSE link will appear in the top right-hand corner of your course. Students must use this link to exit the course.

Then another option that can be used within a course, is to add a Button Block and choose the option: Exit the Course (LMS only).

Daniil Pinyazhin

Thanks, Carl) I didn’t mean it at all. The fact is that the course does not translate points into LMS. I write in more detail with an example: in Storyline there is an opportunity to create a Result slide. Thanks to him, we see data on the current state of the course. When the course is completed, in the LMS system we see that the course is completed and the user scored 100 points. When we complete the Rise course, the LMS shows that the course is completed. That is, we see the status, not the number of points. Maybe there is a solution? How to make the course pass points?
Maybe the solution is to change index.html or another Scorm element?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.