Translate the loading message

Apr 02, 2019

Can we translate the text display while course is loading on Rise 360?

The text is 'Your course is loading'. See the attached screen shot. If yes, please tell me how.

2 Replies
Gerry McAteer

I also agree that you can use Rise to create other useful items such as job aids, quick reference guides, procedure documents, etc. One thing which I do find annoying is that when you launch the item you see the words ‘Your course is loading’ which is confusing if the item is not an actual course.
Good news is that you can change this text, however there is a few steps you need to take.
1. Publish your final version of the item and save to a folder on your hard drive. (so you have a zip file).

2. Extract the zip file into a new folder.

3. Depending on how you have published the file web or LMS you need to find the lib folder.

4. Inside the lib folder locate the main.bundle.js file.

5. Right click on this file and select ‘open with…’ (you need to use a text editor, in this case I am using Notepad)

6. From the menu, select Edit>>Find I typed ‘is loading’ in the Find what: text box

7. Keep clicking next until you find the text “Your course is loading.”

8. Now enter the text you want to replace it with. Ensure you keep the quotation marks.

9. Save and close the file.

10. Rezip all the folders/files.

Now your new text will be displayed when you launch the file.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.