Translation of Rise Content Courses

Feb 25, 2022

The new real content templates in Rise 360 are gorgeous. Are you planning to integrate them in Rise 360 in various languages/translations as well? It would be so easy, if it would be possible to chose the language. I did not quite get how to easily translate them, even if I read the tipps for translation in this community.

3 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi Sabine! Rise prebuilt courses are currently available in English, but you can translate these into other languages by following the steps described in this article. 

You’ll have to use a third-party translation tool to build the translation file you need to translate the course.

Also, since the videos in the prebuilt courses are in English, you’ll want to add closed captions to them in the language you prefer. 

I hope this helps!

Angela Benavides

Hi Lea,

I would like to add some other languages for the closed captions for the videos, however, I am struggling with how to do this. According to the instructions, I have to upload the video to a VTT translator, but I don't see a way to do this if you can't download the video and then upload it to a service like You Tube. What am I missing? thanks!