trying rise for the first time

Mar 12, 2018

Hi There,

Could you please help me. I am in the middle of creating my first rise. It is going good so far, I have gotten as far as upload an image and appoint markers. When I click on edit to put in the image I want it is not working. The error message is : "Please verify the file type is an image and try again". I asked few people I work with for help as they are using RISE too but it is working for them and said they doing exact same as me. I tried the image on one of theirs and it worked. Could you help me please?

Thanks,

Clara

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Welcome to the community, Clara! 👋I'm happy to help.

First, what web browser were you using when this problem happened? You'll want to stick to Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge since those are supported for Rise authoring. 

Beyond that, what type of image file are you using? PNG, JPG, or something else? Would you mind sharing that file with me so I can test it?

You can click here and attach the file to a new thread comment. Look for the Add Attachment button.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.