Turn off email notifications for Rise 360

Jul 26, 2019

I need the email notifications turned off for Rise 360 - especially for the "Your course is ready for export" when I am exporting courses. It's unnecessary as I am the one exporting the course

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Rachel and Karl,

Rise 360 will send an email when you successfully upload your course to Articulate Review, as well as when you export a course for LMS or web.  Some folks find it helpful when they need to export a larger course that might take a few minutes to process.

I can understand that you'd want to turn off those notifications, so I'll make a note of your request!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Annie!

When someone adds you as a collaborator to a Rise 360 course as an author or admin, you should receive an email titled, "Start collaborating in Rise 360."

When someone sends you a copy of a course, you should receive an email titled, "[Author Name] has sent you a copy of 'Course Name'."

If you're not getting those emails when someone shares a course with you, open a case and let us know these helpful details. We'll try and get to the bottom of it!

• The email address associated with your Articulate 360 account
  • The name of the course shared with you
  • The approximate date the course was shared with you
Alex Jinca

There are 2 separate threads to this request, first started 2 years ago and it's still an ongoing request. https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/disable-email-notifications-for-published-course#reply-681240. I've added myself there as a +1 on the list, +1 here as well. Hope this request will be taken into consideration.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.