Turn off quiz results screen in Rise?

Apr 02, 2019

In my Rise course, I have one quiz question after each section - so it amounts to several quizzes, each containing one question. Feedback is given after the learner answers the question. Can I turn off the quiz results screen that spins through the after the learner already has the results in the previous page? My pilot group indicates that it is very annoying. I can't figure out how to turn it off. Ideas?

4 Replies
Shannon McGinnis

Hi Leslie,

You could insert knowledge check blocks instead of a quiz after each question. These display correct or incorrect on the same page as soon as the learner clicks submit instead of a separate results page. I don't believe knowledge checks can be used to track scores or passed/failed to an LMS though so if you need to know what the learner scored on each, this likely isn't an option.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Leslie,

Right now, there isn’t a way to turn off the results screen. It appears automatically at the end of each quiz lesson.

Shannon's idea of using a knowledge check block at the end of each section is a good workaround, since those aren't scored and therefore don't have a results screen.

She is correct that these can't report a score to the LMS, but that doesn't change much since you wouldn't be able to send the results of multiple quizzes to your LMS either. If you do need to send a score to your LMS, you'll need to regroup all your quiz questions into a single quiz.

I hope that's helpul! If there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.