Two Column Grid images cut off

Dec 11, 2018

I've just found that the right side image I uploaded in the two-column grid gets cropped horizontally. Resizing the images didn't help. Anyone else finding that? Suggestions? 

7 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Brian. The image grid blocks will crop the images into squares, and you can work with that behavior in 2 ways:

• In the editing window, you can choose Edit next to the image and select "Crop image." From here, choose how the image is cropped into a square.
  • In the block Settings, keep "enable zoom on image click" checked, and that setting will allow learners to click the image from the grid to get a full view of it.

Are you seeing something different on your end? I'll be happy to help!

Jeffrey Clay

Still nothing on this? The gallery is still severely limited in that I can't post images without them being cropped off and resort to having someone click on the image to see the whole thing. Can you all please do something about this? It's been 4 years.

I will say the ability to use the _NOPROCESS_ in an image name to prevent the image degradation is a great tip. Wish it wasn't buried in a discussion thread. Makes the images in Rise look much better.