Typeform embed not working well - jumping

Oct 13, 2022

Hi all, I have embedded two Typeforms into a Rise module (I simply used the link of the Typeform as the embed code), such as https://ripe-ncc.typeform.com/to/jEMfJYfo

Now the problematic thing that happens is when I open the module in Chrome or Firefox, that the module immediately jumps to the Typeform rather than to the beginning of the module.

This is of course not how it should be. Does anyone have a fix for this by any chance? Anything that can be changed in the embed code for example?

Here is my review link by the way, in case you'd like to experience it yourself: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/17406aed-8724-44ad-a626-7b5a2afdf234/review

Thank you!
Evelien

EDIT: January 12th 2023: Thank you so much for fixing this! I have just republished one module and tested it in Chrome/Firefox and the fix works! :)

Pinned Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Good news, everyone! We just fixed an issue where learners were taken directly to the embed block location when starting a lesson containing an embedded TypeForm. 

If you have a course that contains embedded Typeform, you'll want to republish the course to take advantage of this fix. 

Let us know how this improvement works for you! 

5 Replies
Gren Foronda
Hi Evelien!

Thanks for reaching out! 

We're looking into this issue where a Rise course immediately jumps to an Embed block with TypeForm. We'll update this thread once we have new information on this.

In the meantime, you can insert a Continue block just before your Embed block with TypeForm. This will prevent Rise from scrolling to the Embed block automatically.
Evelien Schilder

Thank you for your answer! 

I've fixed it for now with a continue block right before the embed block and that indeed seems to fix it for now.

I would still love to hear if you do find a better and more permanent solution as user experience-wise it's a bit less ideal like this of course. :)

It also doesn't entirely fix it unfortunately. If people already did the module once, it'll automatically jump back to that part again.:(

Alyssa Gomez

Good news, everyone! We just fixed an issue where learners were taken directly to the embed block location when starting a lesson containing an embedded TypeForm. 

If you have a course that contains embedded Typeform, you'll want to republish the course to take advantage of this fix. 

Let us know how this improvement works for you! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.