Unable to download Rise zip.

Oct 22, 2019

Help! I created a zip package, the respective link is sent to my e-mail, but in the Rise page, the button doesn´t allow me to download the file. It only appears, very briefly, a legend thas says "Solving host" or  something about "run-time" (it´s the only thing I get to read, since it appears so briefly).  Other download sites, for example Freesound.com, work well. 

A few days ago the button allowed me to download another version of the same course. This new version includes a Storyline interaction, could this be the cause?

I´m working in a Windows 10 PC.

I click on "Download course" but there´s no download.

5 Replies
Daniel Albarran

Wait: when clicking many times trying to get a screen capture of the brief messages, it suddenly allowed me to download the zip file. I´m not sure if the repeated clicking the button has something to do, or maybe one of those clicks coincided with the site fixing. By the way, the url is: https://rise.articulate.com/author/AEFOK0QnelnTN3voBg1YVTJmrDm2-GVB#/download/cmlzZS9wYWNrYWdlcy9BRUZPSzBRbmVsblROM3ZvQmcxWVZUSm1yRG0yLUdWQi9vLWFtakZoai56aXA=

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.