unable to regain access to Rise end-of-course quiz

Aug 24, 2021

Hi. I have a feeling this is an easy fix I am overlooking... I have a Rise course with a quiz at the very end. Prior to the quiz, I have a lesson that I have ending with a "Continue" divider that advances the learner to the quiz section. If the learner does not complete the quiz, and instead closes out of the course with intentions to come back later to complete the quiz... once they return to the course, the "Continue" divider is no longer there since the learner had already selected it previously; therefore, they are unable to regain access to the quiz which is required for course completion. Any thoughts on what adjustments I need to make? Is it the continue divider? Is it something in Settings? Thanks!  

7 Replies
Liz Guibord

Yes something different. When I duplicated the issue - I reached the quiz and then closed out completely - went back in and it resumes on the page right before quiz, but since I ended that page with a "continue [to quiz]" divider button, that continue is now gone since they already selected in previously. Not finding a way for them to advance forward to finally complete the quiz